Innovate • Inspire • Achieve
The term ‘Probe Test Solutions Limited’, ‘PTSL’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Argyle Crescent, Hillhouse Industrial Estate, Hamilton ML3 9BQ. Our company registration number is SC361790 (as registered in Scotland). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The terms and conditions of use of this website are governed by the laws of Scotland and any dispute regarding this website shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
For assignment of your PTSL account manager, please get in touch.
Request Sales Brochure
Request a copy of the most recent PTSL solutions brochure.